What is important to us
We have described our philosophy on the homepage with “inspire – design – transform”. Read here more about what moves us:
- Entrepreneurial wisdom no. 1: Invest vs. live by the substance. This also applies to your employees. Invest! …to your people! We take care of your “interest” (Benjamin Franklin) – commitment is important to us.
- Fine, fine – knowledge alone is of use some time. But more the real quick benefit counts. We are not “lecturers”, “teachers”, “loan mouths”, “entertrainers”, but we can be entertaining. However, transforming knowledge into action is central – implementation is important to us.
- Feasibility is nice, but habits stand in the way of implementation. We accompany our clients persistently and help them to overcome the real obstacles: only their success confirms our quality.
- Not only personal habits but also systemic patterns stand in the way of transformation. This is why we unite the roles of consultant, trainer, coach and moderator in change processes e.g. in workshops: Integration and wholeness.
- You know your “operating system” and your goals best. As an expert partner, we prefer to work WITH you rather than “for” you: co-creativity.
- You ask: What do fast, feasible solutions look like in a short time? In fact, we also create completely new formats of self-learning, coaching, virtual learning groups over spatial distance. It gets tough with people who are just “supposed to” – bringing the WILL to the fore is important to us.
- Even more important: Self-guidance! Without authenticity no credibility but just “followers” who say yes but do not act accordingly: accountability
- Often the individual with fresh insights from seminar/training/workshop stands in front of 60 new mails, stacked processes and meets a boss who is already impatiently waiting for him. Right back in the middle, and already the forgetting curve gnaws at recent learnings. In the end, “it didn’t do any good.” That’s why we do more than seminars. Practice transfer is important to us.
- No time for reflection? – The limit of merciless pragmatism seems almost reached: we must pause from time to time: stop running! Agility does not mean to stir up dust. This also includes motivation, direction, impulse and status. Presence.
- This is precisely why development programs for high potentials are worthwhile: People change through individual and collective learning over a while: if things go well, “Buddies forever”: you know each other, you help each other. We make a difference.
- We are worth our money because we enable value creation. We endure positive and negative feedback. We leave when the goals have been reached (gladly) or when you no longer want us (a pity). We are worth our money because we enable value creation.
- Not only do we repair the surface. Behavioral themes are coupled with habits, concepts, motivations and values. Changes need a minimum of space and time: Recognition, thinking, making, evaluating new experiences. We look at causal structures, systems and effects. So that our work is sustainable instead of fleeting.
Service for our partners in People Development
Coaching is the most discussed form of support. For two questions we offer our thoughts and view:
- How do you introduce and position coaching in the organization.Thus the triangle of leader – dedicated coachee and personal development collaborate to the best. Thus coaching will unfold its potential.
- What makes a coach a good coach? Certificates, Belong to a well renowned community? What does he care for, what questions does he consider working for your organization?
How we work
Nobody likes to be forced, manipulated, burned out. Going for a change instead of suffering. For this we need inspiration, an idea of the way and the impulse to do it. We support all this.
- Often the individual with fresh insights from seminar/training stands in front of 60 new mails, stacked processes and meets a boss who is already impatiently waiting for him – a challenge for your people that we support.
We strive for “clean” work – essentially in 3 forms of work:
- Qualification happens in Seminar/ Training –
- predominantly face to face: Our themes demand full attention and mental presence from the participants. The interactions in the group must be noticeable.
- This can be done virtually after the learning process has been started in the same physical space.
- We always work implementation-oriented in the sense of “kickoff”: everyone goes back to their everyday practice with their 1–3 projects. We accompany the implementation at least through an individual telephone transfer coaching or follow-up meeting.
- Searching, finding, deciding is done bilaterally in coaching. We understand coaching not as “intensive training” but as a process that follows the agenda of the coachee (ICF quality standards). So we work process-oriented: Dissolve habits and systemic patterns to better. Face to face means here: in the same physical room or via video conference (preferably ZOOM).… with the whole team/organizational unit/area in workshops. Presence and lively interaction with all senses are still critical for success: All in 1 room. We do not exclude individual participants who are geographically distant (video streaming). We see this work as results-oriented, which includes the emotional, inspiring momentum.
- A mixed form is “train shops”: for teams/closed groups: Qualification in a common topic as a team event. Crucial: What does the team want? Self steered learning and modular targeted, time-limited “tutoring” from the perspective of an experienced trainer and coach. Individual consolidation and implementation support within the learning process.
We de facto leave and strengthen responsibility where it belongs. What applies to the individual, he/she decides him/herself, not a know-it-all.
Our measures are sustainable in practice through solution orientation, the right mix of different forms of work and the connection to your ongoing operations.
How can we support you? Ways arise when we design them and then go: inspire – design – transform!
We will find your best way together. We contribute our commitment to this. We look forward to concrete discussions and your feedback.
Diploma in Psychology: Work, Organisational Psychology: Leadership, management and collaboration
Current blog posts can be found on the homepage.
You can find the opinions of our customers and clients in the pages of the fields of work.
Agility has been under discussion for years. The term seems to come from IT development – the manifesto on agility, among other things, was developed by the protagonists there. One thing is clear: The basis of many successful projects is good project management. But what is “good project management”? What about projects whose goals, contents and milestones cannot be clearly …